Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Repeat after me

She's trying to help.
She's trying to help.
She's trying to help.


Ugh.

Socks. Laundry is becoming the bane of my existance. She INSISTS on helping to fold/sort/hang the laundry. Nice offer, really.

She cannot do it without creating twice the work, though. She insists on trying to hang DH's exercise clothes (that are folded and go in his dresser) and she tries to fold his uniforms (which are THICK) instead of hanging them. You'd only get one or two of those in a dresser drawer. It's going on a couple months now, either pay attention and retain this or STOP helping me because I just have to redo it all.

She cannot sort socks to save her life. I mean, she actually 'matched' on of #3s socks with one of #1s socks. I'm not kidding. She couldn't tell that an eight year old and a two year old DO NOT wear the same size! I've told her a million times NOT TO DO THE SOCKS, LEAVE THEM FOR ME.............does she listen? No. So then I have to go round them all up (because she'll give the boys socks and tell them to go put them up) and separate them out and rematch them correctly. Oh - and she folds them over and puts the elastic of one around both of them. I HATE THAT. It ruins the elastic and I've told her that a million times, too. She doesn't do it on HER socks, though. She ties those together in a knot. I'm not kidding.

Another laundry thing - pink clothes. I don't do pink. I especially don't do pink clothes. OK, I might have a pair of underwear that's pink but I do not have any pink outerwear clothing items. None. I don't like it, I don't look good in it, I don't buy it.

She, on the other hand, has a wardrobe made 98% of pink clothing. Seriously. 48 gazillion pink shirts and slacks. Pepto Bismal threw up in her closet.

Fine by me. I don't care what she wears day in and day out........lol.

But

STOP trying to give me that crap and saying it's MINE!

I
DO
NOT
WEAR
PINK



If it's PINK - it's YOURS!

HOW HARD IS THAT TO COMPREHEND??????

Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment