Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Errands

Yesterday I had several errands to run. Over the weekend she said she didn't want to go but came in to the living room wearing her shoes and carrying her purse yesterday morning after the kids got on the bus. So I asked if she changed her mind. Yep, wants to get out of the house and see people and things and get some fresh air.

So I head out to do errands:

Bank to make deposit
City recycling dropoff with the plastic and cardboard from the last few weeks
Library to return books and check out more for myself and the boys
Feedstore for chicken feed
Dollar store for chips for lunches


Not once did she EVER GET OUT OF THE CAR! lol.

Fresh air, talk to people, my foot! Waste of time to put shoes on for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment