You'd be surprised how quick you can finish up a shower when the wall caves in while you're in there. Yep, another lovely thing to deal with courtesy of the previous owners not taking care of things properly. Happened last night.
Got out and told DH the bathroom just went up on the priority list for being redone. lol.
To that end, I checked out books today on doing electrical work. I'm a plumber's daughter, so that part's fine, but we have to add some electrical sockets and I have to learn that.
At least I have something to do now when I get a few minutes here and there. Start tearing the tiles down and the bathroom apart. I know, like I get tons of free time. At least demo. is fun.
Looks like our shower/tub. It's been on DH's to do list forever.....
ReplyDeleteLOL! I took down the tiles and retiled two showers at the old house. I got better at the tiling. ;-)
ReplyDelete