Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The magical closet

When I started packing Mawmaw up to move her here she told me that she had some of those reusable shopping bags in the closet that we could use to pack folded clothes out of the dressers, etc. I shoved the huge table over to open the door and look for them.

There were several of those in there.



Yep.



Along with an ironing board, an iron, some boxes of clothes, Christmas decorations, Halloween decorations, baskets, the mop and broom and other stuff


and coffee


LOTS of coffee.


You know how Folgers and Maxwell House sell their coffee in big plastic round containers? I have no idea how big they are (and am too lazy to go look) but DH brews 8 cups of coffee per day to take with him in the morning and one of those lasts us several months..........so they are big.

She had:

22 of them in there!

Really!

It's the magical closet of coffee!

That's what I've started to call that closet now! lol.

I told her she can't buy any more coffee. Ever. No, I don't care that you got them on sale........there are literally YEARS and YEARS worth of coffee in there!

Talk about the jitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment