Saturday, January 30, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know????


Per Mawmaw:

1.
Women should not EVER wear cotton underwear. Why, you ask? They give you infections in your navel. Yeah, I know, why is her underwear over her navel to begin with? But, that's besides the point. Cotton gives you infections. Betcha' didn't know that, did you?

2.
That an earth quake is where the ground opens up and swallows everything. She was telling the boys that she could not imagine how huge the hole in Haiti was. They made the mistake of asking 'what hole?' The hole that swallowed all of those people and buildings!

2 comments:

  1. My underwear covers my navel, but I have enough belly fat that it wouldn't be a pretty sight to see it hanging over the top of my undies! ~shuddering at the thought~

    As a CHILD I had the same kind of idea your GMIL had, but I figured that one out by, oh, about 3rd grade. Maybe you can pull up some scematics on the Internet to show her how it works? Or would that be an exercise in futility?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    Did not see your comment with all the numbers. Now, I cannot get into my blog! Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete