This morning DH's grandmother tells me she's got a great idea. She's going to give me money (which means write a check I'll have to go deposit because she never carries cash), I'm going to go to the store and buy everything and 'make us' a lemon pie.
I think not.
For one, what she calls a lemon pie is NOT a lemon pie. It's lemon pudding in a pie crust. Bleck!
For two, I'm not your personal chef and there's nothing wrong with you that you can't make instant lemon pudding.
So I told her:
Here's a better idea. The next time I go grocery shopping, you go. You buy and pay for whatever pie stuff you want and you come home and make it. You live here, there's no reason you can't do it.
Wanna bet if that 'pie' ever gets made?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It'll never happen.
ReplyDelete