Saturday, July 11, 2009

Enough already!

Ended up taking both boys to the doctor yesterday. They were both covered head to toe in a rash. Sunlight makes it get bright, ANGRY red, too. They eliminated a bunch of things (Fifths, Roseola, several other things I can't spell) and ended up doing bloodwork to confirm that it was, in fact, viral and not some odd bacterial thing. Luckily it is viral. #2s fever finally broke last night and so far today hasn't come back. #3 is still running a fever, this is the end of day 6 of straight fever. As soon as the Tylenol/Motrin wears off - here is comes again and it's not low, either, 102-103.7 has been the normal. He's exhausted, I'm worn out, DH and #1 are the only ones getting any sleep, I'm checking kiddos every two hours and anytime they whine/moan. Even now with the fever gone #2 is still just wiped out from having run a fever and not eaten much at all in five days.

No church tomorrow, can't risk giving this to others not to mention I'm too tired to even think about getting everyone up and ready on time and making sure clothes are ready to go.

Crap - just realized that since DH isn't here and it's almost 8:30 I have to get off here and go do the chickens two feeders/four waterers myself before it gets dark.

Thanks for the sweet comments, Shelli. Hugs. Nice to have a friend reading and responding. I miss you seeing you around over 'there', btw, don't see you around as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment