That my life is boring.
I'm now the Boy Scout Cub Master for our area. Yeah. Really. I've also been left high and dry with this despite tons of promises of how they'll help me figure it out and loan me books, etc. If I didn't have so much else going on I'd drive down there and choke someone. Apparently the whole admin. takes the ENTIRE month of July off. I agreed to do this in the middle of June. They were going to process my papers and get me my ID number so I could access the online training before the end of June. Yeah. I still don't have it and noone answers their phone or returns calls and now the voicemail boxes are all full.
DGMIL (that's dear grandmother in law - ha) is here living with us now. Will be here at least until Friday and maybe longer, maybe permanently. The permanently thing has been coming, but we were hoping to hold it off until we at least got our bedroom redone so she could use the room we're using (it's bigger, thus she can bring more of her stuff) but we'll see. She wound up in the hospital Saturday and, personally, I think it's that her blood sugar is getting too low. Looked up her meds and they have her on TWO diabetes control meds to lower blood sugar. Now, she swears she's never been diagnosed as being diabetic. I know for a fact that she's never been given a meter and told to check it because I've processed/checked her medical bills/insurance stuff for YEARS. So how/when/why did they determine that she needs to be on TWO diabetic meds? I'm going with her to the appt. (she has no car here, she's stuck with me, lol) and I have a feeling her doctor won't like me much by the time it's over, but, tough. I'm trying to find my old supplies from when I had gest. diabetes and am going to check her here myself between now and then and take that info. with us. I just find it negligent, personally, to have someone on TWO meds when they do NOT check their blood sugar and report it to you - so why is she on them and why has she stayed on them when obviously they have no idea what they are doing to her on a regular basis????
Ugh, little guy is up from nap..will have to come back to this later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is really surprising to hear about her meds and (supposedly) no diabetic diagnosis. Maybe you'll find out she really has been diagnosed?
ReplyDelete