Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day seven

I'm beyond tired. Little man is still running a fever. Both of them are still covered in the rash. The rash gets ANGRY red and REALLY itchy if exposed to any sunlight so we're stuck inside. Kids are NOT happy about that and neither am I. I have garden stuff I want/need to do.

Took down a 30 year old light fixture today that wasn't working to replace it. Guess what? The new one won't work, either. Apparently the switch or wiring is bad somewhere. Yippee. Hardware store is closed today and don't have a spare switch around here.

Really need to get to the grocery store but I just don't have the energy right now to drag us all there. Maybe tomorrow. Six nights in a row of not sleeping has won, I'm beat. I REALLY hope this fever breaks for the little guy before bed tonight so he can sleep, so I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment